Dai-Cast Supplemental - Animethon 14
For those of you that have been waiting with baited breath, the moment of truth has arrived! Yes, I’m talking about the foretold live appearance of Dai-Cast, the first since it’s inception to include me, Ian Horner as a host, back on Canadian soil. We’re broadcasting to you not quite live from Animethon 14, with much less audio equipment than expected. So, barring any MORE technical difficulties, sit back and enjoy this live recording, maybe featuring YOU!
Topics Covered this Week:
- Hello Kitty for Bad Thai Kops
- F-Cup Cookies, for your Breasts
- Wrong Uniforms Enrage the Koreans
- Yokohama Workers Understate Their Abilities
- Japanese PM Will Not Stand Down!
- Rubbers as an Expression of Love
- Need Money? Give Bank Machines the Finger
- Convert YOUR License to Japanese
- Singapore Goes After Downloaders
- More Discussion of Alternative Fansubbing Tactics