Dai-Cast 083 - Penultimate Dai-Cast!
This week on Dai-Cast we’re back for one more penultimate kick at the proverbial can. Ian is back from Japan, about to live with Beej, and Jason (our new BBC correspondent) is feeling the shocks of the latest Japanese earthquake. Plus, masturbating figures, masturbation devices, masturbating over moms at cafes, and Beej is becoming apparent. All this and Yosuke the talking parrot plus our iPhone ramblings with Beej’s Webcomic of the week on this week’s Penultimate Dai-Cast!
Topics Covered This Week:
- 6.9 Factor Earthquake Rocks Northern Japan - hurriyet.com.tr
- Masturbating Figure Auctioned for $15 Million - sankakucomplex.com
- Tenga Releases New Reusable Dolphin Waxing Product - dannychoo.com
- Osaka Mom Cafes - tofugu.com
- Japan’s Monster Parents - timesonline.co.uk
- Yosuke, the Parrot Who Knows His Home - boingboing.net
- Softbank Partners with Apple for the iPhone in Japan - macnn.com
- Docomo Rolls out New Logo to Compete with iPhone - underconsideration.com
- Beej’s Webcomics of the Week: Weregeek and My Stupd Life