Dai-Cast 084 - Dai-Cast: The Final Pt. 1
Rome had Nero. The Aztecs had Cortez. Japan had it’s Fat Man. Throughout history, every great empire meets it’s end. And for Dai-Cast, that time is now. Welcome, friends, to the end of an era. An era marked by furious ratholes, meaningless banter, and the occasional nugget of real, informative content, all in the name of the education, elucidation, enlightnement, and mental emolument of the nipponistic hoi-polloi.
Join us then, for part one of the inevitable descent into greater obscurity, for “Dai-Cast, The Final: Part 1”.
Topics Covered This Week:
- Woman jailed after killing virtual ex-husband - imprinttalk.com
- A “short” revisit of the iPhone issue in Japan
- Japan’s New PM is a Total BadAss - yourmonkeycalled.com
- A little talk about movie theaters
- New services allows you to deface school books online - kilian-nakamura.com
- Fooling cigarette machines face recognition with money - pinktenticle.com
- Beej’s Webcomics of the Week: Weregeek (really this time…)